Emma Frost – ePUB download

Inicio Foros Zona Bar Presentaciones Emma Frost – ePUB download

Este debate contiene 2 respuestas, tiene 3 mensajes y lo actualizó  SamuelNeups hace 1 mes, 1 semana.

Viendo 3 publicaciones - del 1 al 3 (de un total de 3)
  • Autor
    Publicaciones

ulalah
    Participante

Emma Frost
    Ultimate Collection

(Emma Frost #1-3)
    by Karl Bollers, Carlo Pagulayan, Randy Green

? Emma Frost — CLICK HERE ?

• Release date: June 8, 2011
    • Format: paperback, 432 pages
    • Genres: comics, marvel, superheroes, fiction, fantasy
    • Language: english
    • Series: Emma Frost #1-3
    • ISBN: 9780785155102 (0785155104)
    • Publisher: Marvel
    • Author: Karl Bollers, Carlo Pagulayan, Randy Green

About The Book

Learn the secret of how the New X-Men’s diamond-sculpted seductress Emma Frost became the formidable woman she is today.

Witness the first time her mutant powers manifested, her difficulties at home and in school, and her early first love that explains how she blossomed from an innocent teenager into the wealthy, ruthless, feared and desired White Queen who has fought alongside and against the X-Men!

Collects Emma Frost #1-18.

EPUB book Emma Frost read on Bookshop. Hardcover Emma Frost Karl Bollers download for Android. MOBI ebook Emma Frost by Karl Bollers on Amazon. FB2 book Emma Frost buy iOS. FictionBook ebook Emma Frost Karl Bollers buy cheap on reader on Audible.

Emma
    Participante

I have been a gold medalist and a professor at the renowned university of Manchester. I provide Humanities thesis writing services UK. I can understand that students need help that is pocket-friendly for them. I provide these services to increase my knowledge.

SamuelNeups
    Participante
Viendo 3 publicaciones - del 1 al 3 (de un total de 3)

Debes estar registrado para responder a este debate.